Boys 9th Basketball
Skyline High School
Boys’ Basketball Tryouts
- Try out beginning November 7th through the 9th at Skyline High School Gymnasium.
- 8th – 12th graders will be 3:45 to 5:45 Monday – Wednesday.
- To be eligible you must have passed 3 of 4 classes last semester.
- Must have an updated VHSL physical form on file with
Ms. Cutlip our athletic trainer before you can participate in practice. If you do not have a form, you can get one from Coach Monroe or Mr. Cupp.
- Make sure your ride is here on time to pick you up after tryouts.
- If you are playing football, you will tryout the following Monday when your season is done.
- If you have any questions, please contact Coach Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-631-0366 ext. 31128
- Middle School Tryouts will be November 2nd and 3rd, at Warren County Middle School 4:00 to 5:30. If you have any questions, contact Coach Sperry.